Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 22, 2007

    "It's not my first rodeo...."


    "I've been through this before. It's not my first rodeo.. "It ain't time to cut and run. ... I ain't never run from a fight, and I ain't running from this one, I guarantee you." (referencing a scandal in 1980 involving a group of players taking televisions from a Maas Brothers department store and one in 1994 when agents treated players to shoes and apparel from a Foot Locker. )
    Bobby Bowden regarding the academic fraud case

    Note: Why is Bobby Bowden being so defiant in his comments? He should be strongly condemning the players that cheated instead of once again attempting to be a martyr. I have yet to hear a strong statement from Bowden regarding the conduct of the players and don't expect to hear one.

    No comments: