Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 23, 2007

    My Buys And Sells For FSU-Florida


    Florida mascot- Clothed Albert and Alberta mascots are not my idea of real mascots. I am selling.

    FSU will have 50 yards or less in penalties- Noles had less than 50 yards against Maryland. I am buying.

    FSU and Florida combined will score 60 points in the game- You want it to be a defensive battle but Florida is averaging almost 43 points a game. I am buying.

    Florida QB will be sacked at least two times-Florida is only allowing an average of one sack per game. I think the Noles will get to Tebow. I am buying.

    Florida QB will be intercepted at least once- Nole secondary has to step it up and make some big plays. I am buying.

    Drew Weatherford will not be intercepted- Drew has had only one interception this year. However, I think the Gators get one off Drew in The Swamp. I am selling.

    De'Cody Fagg will have at least one TD- Fagg will be playing his last regular season game as a Nole on Saturday. I think he will get one this Saturday. I am buying.

    Florida will rush for 100 yards or more
    - Gators rank #3 in SEC in rushing offense. It will be close but I think the Gators will get 100 yards or more. I am buying.

    Noles will rush for 100 yards or more- It will be tough. Gators rank #2 in SEC in rush defense. I think Parker and others will get at least a 100. I am buying.

    Preston Parker will get at least one TD- He has been the playmaker for the Noles this year. I think he will score. I am buying.

    "The Weed" will get at least one FG- Points will be important .and Cismesia is making almost 80 percent of his kicks. I am buying.

    Noles will score at least 30 points- FSU is averaging a little under 24 points a game. They need to get the offense going but I don't think they will hit 30. I am selling.

    No comments: